Our goal is to accompany our campers in their growth process so we have designed the camping experience as an intentional path, which we have called “LA RUTA DEL CAMPISTA™” [The Camper’s Journey]. The idea is that at each stage of this route, from Day Camp to Sleepaway Camp, campers can live different and special experiences where they reach important milestones according to their age and personality.
We have designed our Night Camp™ program with great intentionality as the transition between Day Camp and Sleepaway Camp, focusing on friendship and coexistence through spacial activities such as nights of bonfires, s’mores, stargazing, fresh air, and contact with nature.
One of the best things about Night Camp™ is that it is still in the city, so your campers will be very close to you. This experience is made to be enjoyed by campers and parents alike. We will accompany them in this process of growth and independence and we are designing activities in which Night Camp™ parents could feel involved and very close to what their campers are experiencing.
Night Camp™ is ideal for those parents who would like their campers to explore a little independence but still be close to home. If you still haven’t decided to take the next step to our two or three-week Sleepaway Camp sessions, this is the option for you.
• Night Camp™ sessions start on Monday morning and end on Friday afternoon [closer to summer we will give you time and schedule details].
• Campers will be grouped by age and will sleep in safari-style tents [with a/c] with two experienced #StaffLlanada counselors.
• The tents are equipped with camping beds and we include a sleeping bag with your registration.
• Closer to summer we will share the What to Bring to Night Camp™ list so you can pack together with your camper.
• The Night Camp™ campsite is private, includes restrooms, and will be the perfect setting for a spectacular experience.
• During the day the Night Camp™ campers will rotate through the activities of our #DayCamp and after 4 pm they will enjoy a special camping program that will include activities such as bonfires, glow parties, stargazing, Llanada games, etc.
• Each ‘acampada’ [session] will have a maximum of 40 campers and they will be accompanied throughout the experience by their counselors, a coordinator, and a director.
• We’re sure you have more questions! Call us or write to us and we will talk.
We promote the personal growth of children, youth and adults of diverse cultures through magical moments based on fun, learning and adventure. We believe in searching personal achievement, multicultural coexistence and interaction with the environment with passion, as basis for a harmonious lifestyle.
For more information on our Florida Locations:
Phone: (305) 390 0476
For Whatsapp, click on: https://wa.me/18634093547
4875 Volunteer Rd, #100, Davie, FL 33330
Sleepaway Camp @ Lake Wales
2819 Tiger Lake Rd, Lake Wales, FL 33898
Day Camp @ Southwest Ranches
3551 SW 142nd Ave, Davie, FL 33330
Day Camp @ Miami Horse Country
11970 SW 64th St, Miami, FL 33183
Click on the link below to join our mailing list for more information & important notifications regarding our programs: