What is a BREAK LLANADA FOR MOMS with MY DESERVED DAY by @modomama?
- A Llanada-style experience, where you can disconnect from your routine to reconnect with yourself.
- A weekend to enjoy, learn new tools and share with other mothers anecdotes about situations that sometimes we think we live alone, and in reality many of us have in common #YouAreNottheOnlyOne.
- A self-care space, where the dynamics designed by Vida Gaviria from @modomama and by La Llanada and its Staff will help you return home completely recharged.
What are we going to do that weekend?
- Explore Patience [that’s what @modomama’s Gaviria calls it Life] as a resource that allows us to face our daily routine more effectively.
- Rest physically and mentally to recharge.
- Different dynamics that will give us practical tools to apply what we have learned in our realities when we return home.
- Have fun, move and enjoy contact with nature.
- We will prove that we are not impatient mothers, we are just exhausted. #BeingTiredIsNormal.
This experience is for mothers with children of what ages?
We are going to tell you an important fact: in Breaks Llanada for Moms + My Deserved Day we do not talk about our children, we talk about you! So you are welcome regardless of the years of experience you have being a mother.
What is the Itinerary?
IMPORTANT: The objective is to disconnect from the routine and connect with yourself.
We will begin to receive our Llanada Moms on Friday January 26, 2024 at 5:00 pm at the Lake Wales camp facilities [2819 Tiger Lake Road, Lake Wales – Florida 33898] and we will end on Sunday, January 28 at 3 :00 pm.
Trust, you will know the specific activities once you get there and we assure you that it will be an unforgettable experience:
- Workshops to connect with your body, your mind and your soul
- Relaxation dynamics
- Low impact physical activities
- Spaces to share with other women like you